“Holy Redeemer has been a beautiful blessing for our family. All three of our children have loved all of their teachers over the past few years and are developing a firm foundation in the academics and in their faith as Catholics. As an active parent in the school community, I feel honored and proud of our school in every aspect. We are grateful to GOD that we can send our children to Holy Redeemer.” - The Cryer Family
APPLY TO HR
Welcome to Holy Redeemer Catholic School in Johns Creek, GA
Online Application Process
Required Forms and Required Referral Documents
Required Forms: the following 2 forms should be printed out by the parent and delivered to the current school (Records Release Form) and parish (Parish Verification Form). They are completed by the current school and parish and returned directly to Holy Redeemer.
- Records Release Form (Parents, please print and submit to your current school)
- Parish Verification Form (required of Catholic applicants only - submitted to parish by parent)
Required Referral Documents: the following 4 documents should be scanned by the parent, saved to a PDF and attached to the application when prompted:
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Baptismal Certificate (copy - Catholic applicants only)
- GA Health Certificate 3231 (all required immunizations must be up-to-date)
- GA Health Certificate 3300 (hearing, vision and dental)
School Recommendation K-1 or 2-5 or 6-8 Form: Parents, please enter your child's current teacher's name and email address when prompted in the application. The system will send an email to the address you provided with a link to the recommendation. When the educator completes this, it comes back directly to HR.